In this section:
Forum Central Massive Market Place
04 July 2017, Bridge Community Church Centre, Leeds | Time TBC -
Forum Central is really excited about a big event we have planned for Tuesday 4 July.
We want you to be part of Forum Central’s MASSIVE Market Place which will be a show case for third sector health and social care providers to promote all the fantastic services and activities there are on offer in Leeds.
A huge range of organisations will be there representing Forum Central’s extensive membership which covers the areas of: mental health, older people, learning disability and physical and sensory impairment. But don’t worry – if you are a health or social care provider not covered in these specialisms, you can still take part!
The aims of the event are to:
- Promote and market the work and services of the third sector to an audience made up of a wide range of service users, carers, commissioners and partners from Health and the Public and Private sectors
- Enable Forum Central members to network with other providers, start conversations around collaborative areas of work, and build relationships, and hopefully form future alliances
- Hear from some specially selected guest speakers on current hot topic in Leeds
- Gain knowledge and shared understanding from taking part in a series of workshop discussions and breakout forums to explore areas of mutual interest
- Celebrate and enjoy everything that is great about working in the thirds sector in Leeds!
More details will be sent out in the next few weeks. We expect competition for stalls to be fierce, you can book a place now by emailing email@example.com or call Kath on 07576 952527 for more information.