In this section:
The winners are:
- Tenfold Member of the Year
Winner | People in Action
- Employee of the Year – Sponsored by Trinity Leeds Shopping Centre
Winner | Lynn Bailey, Better Action for Families
- Volunteer of the Year – Sponsored by Chadwick Lawrence
Winner | Eddie Martin Slate and St Vincent’s
Highly Commended | Leisa Reynolds, St Anne’s Community Services
- Going the Extra Mile – Sponsored by Reed Health & Care
Winner | Bev Bradley-Stone, Aspire CBS
Highly Commended | Accessible Information Standard Project Team (Easy on the I Team, Hft and Connect in the North)
- Making a Difference – Sponsored by White Rose Shopping Centre
The Being Me Project Team at Leeds City Council
- Team of the Year – Sponsored by Woodrow Mercer Finance
Winner | Pyramid of Arts Artists Team
Highly Commended | Scott Hall Crisis Unit Team, Aspire CBS
- Outstanding Contribution – Sponsored by Victoria Leeds
Janet Wright Commissioning Manager at Leeds Council was honored with this Award for all the support she has given to third sector learning disability services over many years.
There were also two special surprise awards handed out on the night.
A Special Recognition Award for Adam Ogilvie received for leading the work of the Leeds Learning Disability Partnership Board for many years as its co-chair.
A Special Achievement Award for Leeds Mencap to mark the hard work and commitment that resulted in The Vinery Centre being opened in 2017 as well as the work they have done with families and children in Leeds for more than 60 years.
Well done to all the winners!