In this section:
The Tenfold Awards is a very special evening. More than 250 guests will gather to honour some fantastic people. In 2015 we were joined by stars from the world of politics, sport, and television including Hilary Benn, Tom Bosworth and members of the cast of Emmerdale. We are now looking forward to the 2018 event.
To make this happen your support is very, very important, not only will it be a night for you to remember but it will mean a lot to us, our members and the people with learning disabilities that we support.
Tenfold is a registered charity with 100 member organisations. Our members include organisations from the voluntary, community and faith sector who work with and for people who have learning disabilities in Leeds. Some amazing and inspirational work is happening across Leeds to support people with learning disabilities, which we will be celebrating at a special red carpet awards ceremony on Friday 22 June.
Our sponsorship package is a flat rate fee of £1,000. For this your company will:
• sponsor an Award category and be invited to present the Award on the night
• receive publicity on our website
• have your involvement promoted within our social media campaign
• have a featured advertisement in the Awards brochure on the night
• be invited to join the judging panel, and
• receive 2 free tickets for the Awards ceremony on 22 June 2018.
Get in touch
Our sponsorship packages are very flexible, so if you have an offer to make, no matter how large or small, please get in touch, for more information or an initial chat call Kath on 07576 952 527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org